Saturday, July 18, 2009

Building Relationships Through Ghostwriting

Why do I want to do this business of ghostwriting?

For making money at any cost, just like all other ghostwriters?

Most certainly not!

I have already forex and affiliate marketing as well established income streams.

Internet marketing is all about building quality relationships.

I enjoy creative part of article writing very much.
The scientist in me enjoys research part very much.
I like to take different new challenges.

I want to take on limited ghostwriting jobs, so that I can deliver good value for your money. I am more interested in long term relationships.

I will be available on net all the time, as this is my full time passion.

Am I going to charge a lot for my ghostwriting work?

Well, certainly not.

I will charge $6 for an article of 450 to 500 words. You will have to order minimum ten articles at one time. You have to pay half the money upfront. You can pay remaining half after completion of the job. All the articles will pass through copyscape premium. If you are unhappy with my work, I will rewrite as per your instructions for second time. But if you are still unhappy with the product, you can get back your money. Please remember I am not here to cheat you. I am interested in long term relationships.

Please do not expect any samples from me.

I will take minimum one day and maximum seven days to complete your job depending upon the work load at that time.

I want to evolve this creative content service for different reasons and in a different manner. Please contact me at

paithya @gmail.com

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi
I could not agree with uyou more it is all about quality content