Friday, July 17, 2009

What was I doing for last 16 months?

Well, the answer is simple. I was ghostwriting. I was writing on lot many different types of topics. I have written in topics as diverse as genealogy, eczema, finance, real estate, retail store chains, shopping sales, multimedia, google phones, nutrition, large hadron collider, and many more. I will be publishing the post with details about the topics that I have already covered. I needed money badly. I had to take as much work as possible and do my best. In emergency situations I have even written 25 well researched articles in one complete day. Now that phase of needing money badly is over. Being a retired scientist, my research skills were already well established. I have published books in my native language. This means my credentials as creative writer were also very well established.
Now that I have ghostwritten thousands of articles in lot many diverse topics my article writing skill for internet marketing is also well established.

I have well established forex and affiliate marketing business. This means that I need not do ghostwriting for money ONLY. I enjoy creative part of writing very much. I will like to do ghostwriting in future also. But the reasons will be different now. Why will I continue to do ghostwriting? Watch my next post.

No comments: